Estimated reading time: 3 minute(s)
These are airports that set to be operational in phases.
• OR Tambo International Airport
• Cape Town International Airport
King Shaka International Airport, and
• Lanseria International Airport
• Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport
• Polokwane International Airport
• Bram Fischer Airport
• Kimberley Airport
• Upington Airport
East London Airport
• Umtata Airport
• Port Elizabeth Airport
The minister said that guidelines to prevent the spread of the virus in civil aviation activities were developed by the South African Civil Aviation Authority (SACAA) and they are set to be implemented by the industry, with SACAA playing an oversight role.